On how I intend to avoid Christmas- Scrooge style.

Sunday, November 25, 2007



Well, it was bound to happen. Last night I was visited by the ghost of Christmas fantasy land as I suffered one of my 'haven't-done-anything' nightmares. Strangely, it wasn't that bad, it also seemed to be high summer, and my mother was outside my Grandmother's old home cutting Brussel sprouts in half with a large knife. She had to, the sprouts were the size of cabbages.

I don't remember feeling panicked, the way I normally do in these dreams, and there was no mad rush to decorate and find/wrap presents. In fact, I was quite blase, so maybe my attitude of late has started to have an effect on this stupid scenario.

More likely I'm storing up trouble for the future.

Posted by General Disorder :: 3:21 am :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------